My new boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

What do you think i should do after they have been muddy the first time ?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:40 pm

Burn them ?
9%
Trash them ?
14%
Rip them to pieces ?
6%
Just clean them and have more muddy and messy fun ?
71%

Total votes: 35

Boot Girl

My new boots

Post by Boot Girl »

I have ordered this sexy boots and just vaiting for the summer so i can get them real muddy.

They have a 7" heel and 3" platform.

1 pair in black, 1 pair in red and 1 pair in silver.

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

BURN the lot...... :evil:
Jonn

Post by Jonn »

Thick glorious mud

Jonn
shoes2burn

Post by shoes2burn »

Please please please :oops: burn them!!!
wildfire

Post by wildfire »

Oh, get them muddy, scuff them up and then dangle them over a fire while you wear them, getting the heels and platforms in flames... Burn them baby!
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Just get them muddy, don't ever clean them and keep getting them muddy until they drop to bits. If you get them really wet and really muddy, outside and inside, I reckon thet four or five sessions and the heels, the soles or the zips will cry enough!
WetHeels

Post by WetHeels »

Those boots must get more adventures than just once! So please clean them and have more fun with those gorgeous boots. :wink:
WetHeels