Muddy Boots and Me

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

chantelle

Muddy Boots and Me

Post by chantelle »

I have had several PM's wanting to know about the boots. They are Black Patent Leather with 5 inch Stiletto Heels and were made in London at The Little Shoe Shop in Holloway Road. Here is another pic just before the tops went under the mud.
Chantelle Image
I Just Love To Get Messy
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Nice picture and very nice PVC outfit! It could be nice to wear the in the mud. Does the stiletto looks abused after? or like new?
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Freak

Post by Freak »

Nice woman, nice dress, nice boots, nice mud so that is a very nice picture.

Freak
Boot Girl

Post by Boot Girl »

What can i say...

I love all pictures you do, you are the very best of the best !!!
Thigh Boots

Re: Muddy Boots and Me

Post by Thigh Boots »

Hello, Chantelle! Very nice!!!!!!

Dmitry.
chantelle

Post by chantelle »

I have worn these boots about 6 times in the mud now as well as hading around in the creek afterwards and they still dry out as good as new. I never try and dry artificially just let them dry naturally.

Chantelle
I Just Love To Get Messy
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Maybe if you dry them artificially, it could ruin your boots
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)