what happened to mudcoles webshots?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoefreak

what happened to mudcoles webshots?

Post by shoefreak »

Does anyone know what happened to mudcole's webshots page? I went there a little while ago, and it said there were no albums for public view.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Without wanting to put words into MC's mouth,MC was fed up with loads of people downloading his pictures and not giving any feedback....

Im still in contact with MC,In short MC is takin a sabbatical,and basically takin a back seat for a while,he'll drop in the odd comment from time to time but dosnt know if he'll be back 'full-time',in his own words the forum has been going weird over the past year and all the fun has gone out of producing his 'images/movies' etc.

This as far as im aware has been on the cards for a while,as to weather MC will come back "I hope so" but those who Lurk or are just too lazy to join/post within this forum only have themselves to blame :evil:
HHDS
Freak

Post by Freak »

I hope he come back, because I think his pictures are really great. He has nice ideas what he can make with his wonderfull shoes.
In the last time I try to post more feedback from my site, but I know the problem many people look at the pictures and find them good but don?t tell it. If you make those pictures you want feedback or you don?t know if the peoeple like it.
I hope you can understand me my english isn?t very good.

Freak
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

toys, pram , out of,Image
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
HeelsForever

I can understand why....

Post by HeelsForever »

he has chosen to 'lay down businesses' for a while. (I hope it's only for a while, that is!). Me and my finacee have done some pics that we have published in our Yahoo Group, but partly due to lack of feedback, we have not updated for a long time now. Have new material, but we really missed some feedback on our work. It should be mentioned, though that a precious few are very good at posting responses here on this (let's not forget it!) rather unique forum worldwide. But we too feel that there are far too many lurkers here who don't even bother to post a few kind words. It's not much we're asking for - just some kind of respons. Reading a few nice words are VERY motivating! Sad to say, this forum is currently being kept alive by the very same precious few. And that's a shame - 'cause we KNOW that's it's a serious amount of High Heel lovers out there who visit this place regularily.

We really hope that Mudcole decides to come back again - his work is greatly appreciated!!

FInally, and slightly beside the point, we keep on asking ourselves the very same question: IS THERE NO-ONE IN NORWAY VISITING THIS FORUM??!!

:D
tuftus

Post by tuftus »

I have to say that as a lurker in the past, I was very dubious if I would get any feedback / comments if I posted and that was the reason for me lurking rather than posting.

However, now I / we have posted and posted on webshots, I would like to think that my welcome has been warm so I feel enthusiastic to do and submit more work.

Come on Lurkers!!! pull your finger out!!!

I did and it's great here!

All the best

Tuftus

PS, Mudcole - drop me a line some time....
The Higher the better and if they are wet as well, than that is better still!!!
mudcole

well there it is......

Post by mudcole »

Its nice to see that some people have taken the time to post and say a few words, after all thats all any of us want in return for the work that we do.

Thanks bobby/laura for your kind words,even after i pointed you in the direction of webshots which has allowed you to share your work with the forum its nice to see you have shown your true colours.

I'm not going to stand on my soapbox as some of you think i am, because thats not what this is about.

I haven't deceided what i want to do next,all the photos at webshots have been locked so they are still there.

I still am taking pictures but have deceided to do it for myself for a while and enjoy it for myself which is how we all started out...right.

I know there are a group of you here in the forum that take the time to look and post replys and maybe i will send you guys&gals invites to see the new sets as and when i post them.

I have closed the "just below the knee" group as from reading the posts i was the only one posting anything there and got fed up receiving my own update emails!!

In a few days this thread will be at the bottom of the page where it should be..bring on the messy high heels..... :oops: :wink:

:wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com