an apology to MUDCOLE

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

?..Major..?

an apology to MUDCOLE

Post by ?..Major..? »

Sorry dude got carried away

Just I get angry when I see something I feel is unjust ....I know just how it feels/felt when I am attecked for my "preferences" I HAVE to defend us all..................

?..Major..?
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Nice to see im not the only 1 that has falling's out with other members....life goes on
HHDS
tuftus

Post by tuftus »

Live and let live....

No need to fall out about stuff...

Lets all just get those heels of any description wet, muddy or whatever takes your fancy and share and enjoy!

All the best!

Tuftus
The Higher the better and if they are wet as well, than that is better still!!!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

glad everyone made up.
in the future, please dont argue in here.
i deleted the thread due to complaints from others.
please feel free to post the auctions back up.
even the UGLY boots. just kidding!!