"Oh Melanie What Have You Done!...."

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

"Oh Melanie What Have You Done!...."

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Mel broke in some brand new red boots that a member had sent to me for the models to use and abuse on this mornings shoot...Nice thick mud, she nearly fell over a couple of times :lol:
enjoy
HHDS

Image Image
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

nice! :twisted:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com

Post by Guest »

The pics are much to small to see anything one them... :-(
somethingeasy

Post by somethingeasy »

I know exactly what you mean!!! i nearly landed on my arse quite a few times today!!! it was fantastic though...
nice pics!!
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Anonymous wrote:The pics are much to small to see anything one them... :-(

Well you know what thats called - TUFF! :evil:
hhds
mudcole

well

Post by mudcole »

Hasn't any one pointed out that size doesn't matter,prehaps if the guest came out of the shadows and came a little closer the pic woundn't look so small! :roll:
(You give um free pics and still its not enough!)
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com

Post by Guest »

Maybe if the guest came out of the shadows and paid a small fee to become a member they may get a better image! I'm a member so I will when the site is updated on Wednesday!! 8)