what happened to www.wetboots.com anyone know?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Angela Heels

what happened to www.wetboots.com anyone know?

Post by Angela Heels »

Hi everyone

I've always wanted to know what happened to the wetboots.com web site. It was a fav of mine and i miss it.

The site is still registered but Iam unable to contact the owner. Perhaps you are Cat that wore all those fab boots / own the domain or know what happened to this fab site.

I have most of the pics that were featured and would be delighted to hear from Cat even with a view to hosting the site on my own servers / web space. Perhaps the pic will jog some memories.....?
Angela
:(
woody

Post by woody »

I don't know what happend to Cat, but I've always wondered what happened to Linda Wan, the original star of Wetboots.com.

I had heard that she went through an ugly divorce. Perhaps Christel at BBCD can shed some light, since she and Linda were good friends.

Woody
Urban

Post by Urban »

Yeah, I really miss that site too, liked it alot.