Help

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Emma

Help

Post by Emma »

I woke up this morning feeling very very turned on at the fact that I wore my black leather stilettos this morning for work. I feel like this most mornings.

Sat here now, short skirt on, little pair of knickers on and just my long legs and my sexy stilettos. This website is such a fantasy for me and I feel I have a fetish as it?s always on my mind.

I also think about other girls wearing them and also about a man getting off on me wearing them and making them messy.

I?m moist just typing this down.

I wish it was no longer a fantasy, I want to talk about it some more.
mudcole

cool

Post by mudcole »

well we are all here to chat to just click on my profile for email and yim address,always up for chatting :wink:

hear from you soon.

mudcole
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
bbff1

Re: Help

Post by bbff1 »

Emma wrote:I woke up this morning feeling very very turned on at the fact that I wore my black leather stilettos this morning for work. I feel like this most mornings.

Sat here now, short skirt on, little pair of knickers on and just my long legs and my sexy stilettos. This website is such a fantasy for me and I feel I have a fetish as it?s always on my mind.

I also think about other girls wearing them and also about a man getting off on me wearing them and making them messy.

I?m moist just typing this down.

I wish it was no longer a fantasy, I want to talk about it some more.
hi id love to be there with u i love high heels
Tin Tin

Post by Tin Tin »

Wish there was more women like you in the world.Are you weaing your heels barefoot?
Wet size 6

Reply to help

Post by Wet size 6 »

Hi Emma,

I love hearing about high heels getting wet and messy, feel free to e-mail me at mn19752003@yahoo.co.uk

Speak to you soon.

M
Zed

secret street pics

Post by Zed »

Well if you like seeing ladies wearing high heels in everyday life just like Emma fantasizes about, then check out http://www.ladiesinheels.com

emma, you can email me at zed@ladiesinheels.com, perhaps you would like to help out with the site :)
moeby

Re: cool

Post by moeby »

[ :D hi emma id love to talk to you some time my email address is bbff1@aol.com look forward to hearing from u take care