guys in heels, my pics

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messyshoes

guys in heels, my pics

Post by messyshoes »

hi
this is a kind of follow up to the guys in heels post showing my shoes for those who are intrested
it shows some messy shoes including a new pair of white patent flat shoes and 2 new pairs of next sandals (both pink from the new summer catalogue) which will be splattered in mud soon

http://community.webshots.com/album/130349872dQwZQy

The black barratts sandals are for sale currently on Ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :B:LC:UK:1

these shoes are a size 10 and have very rarely been worn.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love what you did to those white Next flats. Hope the leather is damaged under that dirt.
Bitstreamuk

Post by Bitstreamuk »

Love the photos. You have imppecable taste in shoes. I love next shoes aswell. I am thinking about putting in a bid for your black sandals, would you consider messying them up more and supplying photos of you doing this to the highest bidder
messyshoes

men in womens shoes

Post by messyshoes »

hi bitstream
i guess i could wear those sandals out to get them muddy, the only way i could send pics is through email though as i dont currently have a printer.