Manolo Blahnik Duck Boots For Sale on Ebay

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pumpjob

Manolo Blahnik Duck Boots For Sale on Ebay

Post by pumpjob »

These boots were originally listed on ebay as ?MANOLO BLAHNIK!! AUTH!! STILLETO SH@T KICKER BOOTS!.

SEE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD FOR NEW LISTING.

What a rotten thing to do to a poor pair of delicate pointy toe stiletto pumps! It?s total humiliation for them!

Manolo has gone and sewn his delicate soft leather pumps to oiled leather waterproof boot tops just like the real industrial-strength
duck boots, except that the foot part of the real duck boots is made of heavy rubber. Duck boots are designed to take lots of rough
wear in wet conditions like construction, or tramping through the woods.

For authenticity, Manolo has even sewn ridges into the foot part of the boot to look like the ridges that are molded into the rubber
of the real duck boots, but the Manolos aren?t rubber, they are made of the best soft Italian leather.

These poor little pumps are expected to take the same rough and wet treatment you would give to rubber boots!

These boots are made so there are no openings where water can get in - you can stand in water up to the boot tops and your feet
will stay dry - with the poor pumps completely submerged.
What are the chances of survival for delicate leather pumps in those conditions?

I had a pair of these boots several years ago and had a really great time kicking the sh@t out of them and submerging them in water.
I peeled the heavy rubber sole off the light leather sole which allowed the pointy toes to crinkle up nicely when they were kicked hard
for a sexier, more abused look

Under severe abuse, the delicate leather pumps that make up the foot part of each boot were just no match for the tough
oiled leather that makes up the top part.

The poor delicate pumps just plain gave up before there was any visible damage to the top part.

When I saw this auction I just couldn?t resist buying them so I can have another chance to inflict severe abuse
on another pair of these poor unfortunate little ?sh@tkickers?.

Picture of the real duck boots with rubber bottoms ..................Picture of the Manolo duck boots with delicate leather pump bottom
ImageImage

More pictures of the Manolo duck boots with delicate leather pump bottom. More pictures coming after they have been abused.

ImageImage
Last edited by pumpjob on Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

Wow interesting, never saw boots like those, not like manolo to create such heels to tackle the weather :) hehe, let us know who you make out.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

actually, it is like manolo to create heels to tackle the weather. see the quote on the home page of this site.
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Manolo Blahnik must have a great sense of humor! Take a look at these other boots that he has designed and sells.

Like the duck boots these are a spoof on other designs, but the duck boots seem to be the only ones that deliberately
invite abusive treatment because of the attempts to make them look rugged and waterproof.

ImageImage
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

I am expecting to receive these crazy boots any day now and can hardly wait to put them to the test!
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I've been patiently waiting, not knowing that you didn't have them yet.

Hows about stomping the Aldo pumps? (or vice versa)

Since we're on the subject of 'duck boots', for many years, I thought they were called 'duck boots' 'cause they were made out of duck leather. It's only been a couple years since I've learned that not be the case.

Of course, by reading the above, you can figure out that I never owned a pair, as I thought them ugly. Last year, I thought I'ld get a cheap pair from the Wal*Mart. I hated them.

..... pb
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

I have decided to list the Manolo Blahnik duck boots on ebay - see listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

I was very disappointed that even though I tried very hard, I could not get them to fit on my big feet. and I didn't want to destroy them.

I was able to verify that they really are waterproof by filling them with water and letting them stand for a long time. Not a drop leaked out.

Someone who has feet that a Euro size 39 will fit easily could really have a lot of fun with these tough little suckers.
You could walk around in ankle-deep water and get them really soaked without drowning your feet.

They are made of top quality materials by the master shoemaker - Manolo himself.