New HHDS Model (picture inside)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

New HHDS Model (picture inside)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Hi All
Here's a little taster of the newest HHDS model......You will be able to see the model behind these wonderful legs and feet,from head to toe on wednesdays HHDS update in the 'Meet the Models' area as thats when her preview movie will be posted!.........Sorry but until then your all gonna just have to wait :wink:
HHDS
PS:Thanks to MudCole for sending both the shoes and suit for us to use on the site....It is well appreciated :lol:

........................ Image
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

[deleted]
Last edited by Xenrhys on Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Ummmmm let me think,do I wanna sell these shoes? - NO :twisted: They'll look a lot better in the mud......
I couldnt sell these shoes even if i wanted to (which i dont) as there not mine to sell.....
HHDS
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

[deleted]
Last edited by Xenrhys on Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmm

Post by Guest »

like a babies arm holding an apple!! :wink: :wink:

your welcome.
mudcole

hat stand above

Post by mudcole »

my smegging computer keeps logging me out!!!! thats me above.

the shoes were brought on ebay and were there to be brought for over a week,i placed my bid and waited and won.

its that easy.

as for giving them to a commercial site, i gave them to a friend who yes runs a site at great expense to himself,i'm sure he makes some money out of it well good for him.but for you to tell me i can't do that............
does that mean that as i don't charge for my pictures or videos i will be receiving lots of heels through the post for free from everyone...maybe you may like to send me some..........but somehow i doubt that will happen(not you out there in italy the box came today!).

so if i choose to spend my money on a pair of shoes and send them through the post at my expense then yes.........SEND THEM TO THEIR DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

i'm sure those heels are being put through there paces as i'm sure the next hhd update will show!!!!!

go girl go!!!! oh watch out mind out for that large...................... :twisted:
Last edited by mudcole on Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

What has happened here?????? what did i miss.....
HHDS