Christina's new update on heelsnlegs

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

the romanian

Christina's new update on heelsnlegs

Post by the romanian »

Hi, we have an outdoor update with Christina today on the site. And because a picture worth a thousand words I let the pictures speak:

Check out some pictures in the free area:

http://heelsnlegs.com/freepreview.php

Cheers,
Flaviu
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Great pics Flaviu.....keep up the good work
Damagedheels.com
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Flaviu - Thank you for sharing these still pictures and the video. They are great! Christina is a beautiful girl who knows how to treat her shoes and boots. I love the shots where water is running out of her boots!
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

Briliant pics Flaviu, love those wet ankle strap stilettos. :wink:
rach

Post by rach »

Very cool pictures. Wish there was a beach by me so I could do that sort of thing!
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

rach wrote:Very cool pictures. Wish there was a beach by me so I could do that sort of thing!

Hey you never know, mayby when you go on holiday sometime you can try it. :D
the romanian

Post by the romanian »

The beach is also far from Chirstina's town too.
Approx. 700 km so is not easy to do beach shots.
And the wether is pretty cold in Romania except June July and August so is not easy to shoot outdoor scenes....
Anyway maybe we can come up with a shoe fans "congress" somewhere ;)
Cheers,
Flaviu