i'm new here !

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Hi Rach - I hope that you and your b/f have the best time ever trashing your old ankle boots.

mmm

Post by Guest »

you wash clothes all the time in the washing machine......just wear a new outfit that is washable!!! its only shower water or bath water!!!

you will love it! :wink:
rach

Post by rach »

"please describe your ankle boots.and how worn are they?"

Pretty normal. Black, 1" platform, 4" heel. Must have bought them when I was still in school so they go waaaay back!

"you wash clothes all the time in the washing machine......just wear a new outfit that is washable!!! its only shower water or bath water!!! "

Now that's a good point. I should have thought of it like that. Still don't fancy doing it to any of my expensive clothes though, but i'll dig out a mini skirt or something :D
rach

Post by rach »

ok, I think i've managed to take a couple of photos for you al seeing as you have been so nice to me! I'm not sure what type of quality they are going to be however so don't be too disappointed if they look rubbish. You have been warned :D

These are my favourite boots, thigh high and I wear them quite often when clubbing. I doubt I will ever get these wet though as I love them too much and don't want to wreck them! I'll see if I can get some pics of my ankle boots but I don't know where they are at the moment so i'll have to turn the house upside down looking for them. :oops:

Last edited by rach on Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

nice boots....well im sure there will be a day when either your fed up with them or there starting to look a little tatty then you'll think to yourself "what the hell" :twisted: Look on the bright side,when that happens you can go out and buy a replacement pair :P :shock:
Thanks for posting the pictures
Damagedheels.com
rach

Post by rach »

oh dear, the pictures didn't turn out very good at all. I'll have to see if I can take a better picture sooner or later. I'm still trying to find the ankle boots. I'm getting well up for this now so i'd better be able to find them otherwise I might just nip into town and have a look around the second hand shops and see if I can pick anything up. My current collection is my pride and joy and I don't really want to wreck anything I wear quite often at the moment.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Oh, but they look like such gooood mud stompers. A leeetle dip won't hurt them ( :twisted: )

..... pb