went shopping

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

me too. that is a really nice pair of pumps. would like to see continued wear and abuse.
naughty guy

Post by naughty guy »

I should stop so tell you what I like about what you bought ?
I think that there are a lot of men outside, who love you just for your
ideal fashion taste, cammile.
All the pairs you bought are nice, toe-pointed stilettos pumps not being too
high or too low and the peak is neither too short nor too long, the
toe cleavage is deep, but not too deep and of course no platform ;>...
that makes men melt away and you know it, I can tell by your fashion
taste, admit it ;)
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

OK look first of all flattery will get you everywhere :wink: Thank you all so very much. I visit so many stores just trying to find the right heels. I am also going to be purchasing some more shoes from classic pumps and I will show you once they get here. They're shoes are some of my favorite. Now, since it looks like I have three votes and nobody has disagreed with those three votes 8) I think that my little black pumps are going to be taking another real muddy walk :twisted: and I will do it just for you guys because you're all so very special. I will let you know when they're up on the page.

Thank You All Again! Camille :lol:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

cammile...

all this time i thought we happened to have the same taste. apparently, we all have the same taste so we must all be right, meaning we have better taste than the shoe designers who make shoes less sexy than your black pumps. boy are those designers lucky we are in the shoe wrecking business and not the shoe making business.
Last edited by Wetshoe on Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Cammile wrote:OK look first of all flattery will get you everywhere :wink: Thank you all so very much. I visit so many stores just trying to find the right heels. I am also going to be purchasing some more shoes from classic pumps and I will show you once they get here. They're shoes are some of my favorite. Now, since it looks like I have three votes and nobody has disagreed with those three votes 8) I think that my little black pumps are going to be taking another real muddy walk :twisted: and I will do it just for you guys because you're all so very special. I will let you know when they're up on the page.

Thank You All Again! Camille :lol:

Looking forwards to seeing what you get upto.....and thanks again
Damagedheels.com
MagicShoes

Post by MagicShoes »

Would like to see more of the Kitchen mess pictures-where did you get those slides from??? Will there be more abuse for them?
BootWalker

Post by BootWalker »

Cammile,

Your site is great and I love the photos, especially the black pumps and boots in the garden. You're a beautiful woman with great taste in shoes, and you know how to use them too!!!

Please continue to be more and more daring with the photos.
BootWalker
Why do we do what we do? Who cares, just do it!