Poor white patent heels burnt

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lovelyspring

Poor white patent heels burnt

Post by lovelyspring »

Unwanted shoes from housemate, size 38, been burnt finally and left behind
Attachments
9.jpg
10.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
rigilover

Re: Poor white patent heels burnt

Post by rigilover »

Great work.
Now the Louboutin time :roll: :twisted:
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

It is not even original CL, so it wont be hard for me to end its journey of life since it is well worn. I need some simple ideas, how you want me to do with it?
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I would love to see shoes dangling on her sweet feet on the bridge, and one shoe falling into the river or stream and being carried by the current and lost forever or buried in the sand near the sea break waves. :mrgreen:
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

A great idea you proposed, but let's save it for the last as we can never see this beautiful shoes anymore in that way. Let's make a good use to it before its life ends. Now it is worked as a small excavator to dig out the sands, offroad shoes for grasses, and good partner investigating the ditch. A shoe is left on the grasses under open air, and it wont be taken unless a new idea is brought out, by my own or you give it to me. Better comes up with new and creative ideas playing with it before it get totally wet and broken until it has to be thrown.
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg