New previews available

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Post by Cammile »

I read your post Wet Shoe and it sounds like a fantastic idea. I would love the chance to mess up some of Kitty's shoes. I think that that would make one beautiful photo shoot. I just hope that she really wouldn't be mad at me and understand its just business, and pleasure. I just got back from the woods with my new photo set and posted the previews up on the site. Once again I enjoyed the shoot but the water was cold and there were bugs!! :lol: I hate bugs.

Thanks for the idea I think it's a great one. contact me.
Cammile
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wetshoe wrote:theoretically, the keyword tag helps the search engines know which sites to display when people search for those words, but as far as i understand, most search engines ignore this now because many sites abuse it. cant hurt to put it in just in case though.

A good tip to optimize your website in a search engine is :

1. use different keywords on each page
2. use different titles on each page
3. only 20 keywords by page (220 characters)

If you want more tips for indexation, I can give you the info

lp&g
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

hi lp&g,
i'd be interested in your tips too.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Cammile wrote:I read your post Wet Shoe and it sounds like a fantastic idea. I would love the chance to mess up some of Kitty's shoes. I think that that would make one beautiful photo shoot. I just hope that she really wouldn't be mad at me and understand its just business, and pleasure. I just got back from the woods with my new photo set and posted the previews up on the site. Once again I enjoyed the shoot but the water was cold and there were bugs!! :lol: I hate bugs.

Thanks for the idea I think it's a great one. contact me.
Cammile

don't worry, if she gets mad at you, when she gets even it will be another beautiful photo shoot. :D
i tried contacting you but not sure if my emails are getting through. let me know if they do.
Carl

Post by Carl »

Hi Camille,

I love your photos.
Iwould mostly like to see a set, where you accidentially come into deep mud with your heels.
Do you have any plan herefore?

carl
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wetshoe wrote:hi lp&g,
i'd be interested in your tips too.

No problem, I will give all the tips to optimize. I will write a document about this.

lp&g
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

so you were at the google seminar then, they gave seminars in glasgow and other citys on how to make my site and your site stand out better on google...which is a good idea...except i went a day late which sucked.

btw lp&g once you have made the doc can i get copyrights to publish it on jsplace (when i finnish it).