New previews available

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DGMurdockIII

Post by DGMurdockIII »

what about sticky stuff like gum or glue can you do something like that like getting gum stuck on bottom opf shoe
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

right ok i'll start from the beginning...are you using frontpage or dreamweaver or what?
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Hello DG I will see what I could do about that it actually sounds interesting just give me a little time as things are buzzing around here trying to get things set up.
Thanks, Camille

OK Big J the editor that I'm using is called Web easy pretty cool little program once you've learned how to use it.

I know what you must be thinking it must be like walking into a Porsche dealership and telling them that your Yugo is a fine driving automobile. :lol:
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

basically...frontpage is the second best wysiwyg editor (wysiwyg pronounce wiziwig - what you see is what you get)

also what html is isnt really programing...its scripting...which is different altho they do the same sort of thing...you program a computer to do what you want and you script a website to look how you want...

anyway if your on yahoo im me - wbmstr6600 and i'll go through what you need to know.
DGMurdockIII

Post by DGMurdockIII »

cool thanks alot Cammile
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

nice update cammile. i see you're keeping yourself pretty busy with this.

regarding the keyword and description meta tags bigj mentioned, they are good once search engines find you but trading links with other sites is what will make the search engines find you in the first place.

some search engines display the description when your site comes up on a search.

theoretically, the keyword tag helps the search engines know which sites to display when people search for those words, but as far as i understand, most search engines ignore this now because many sites abuse it. cant hurt to put it in just in case though.

not familiar with the software you use. if you do have yahoo im, you can find me at pyamada70. or check in the chat room once in a while. maybe you'll run into some of us there. it should be easy for any of us to figure out how to add those tags as long as your software allows it.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thys wrote:Gosh!

Kitty has a sister in crime! :twisted:

not only that, they have the same shoe size!
perhaps i should send cammile a pair of kitty's heels and cammile can do lots of damage to them by wearing them through the mud or gravel or something. then perhaps cammile will put on a pair of her own heels and stomp kitty's heels into the mud, dig her heels into the leather and really wreck them. then we will show kitty the photos of what cammile has done to her poor shoes. then we will show cammile photos of how mad kitty is when she finds out. what do you think cammile?