Opps... heel broken

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lovelyspring

Opps... heel broken

Post by lovelyspring »

This pair of shoes accompany me for couple of weeks in bathroom and gave me a great time. I had a post about it in the Wet and Messy forum. Now that it is no longer stable and not suitable for a safe walk, I decided to end its life on the road. The broken shoes are thrown aside and waiting for someone else to pick it up, see what can he or she do with it.
18.jpg
20.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
25.jpg
27.jpg
29.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
lovelyspring

Re: Opps... heel broken

Post by lovelyspring »

1.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

such a lovely cute pair destroyed. I cant find the post in the WAM forum. Get them back and abuse them as flats now!
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Im encouraged to give my cute patent round toes some more abuse now! Im sure I can get them to be more maluable like yours if I try.
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

http://muddyhighheels.com/forum/viewtop ... =5&t=26747
This is the post about the patent heel before it was destroyed. I wore it during bath and got addicted, now I cant stand bathing without heels. If you have well worn heels that are going to throw away, try it!
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Thats also hot! Its a shame you abandoned them, more fun could have been had from them.
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Give me some idea to abuse high heels, I have plenty of well worn heels to destroy!