Hi to all again

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

star

Hi to all again

Post by star »

I wanted to tell all my friends my NEW e mail address. I am trying to get a new system or site so I can share all my pics with you.It was easy before with web tv but this p.c. is a little more involed for this blonde.I have a lot of new high heels and boots to mess up for our enjoyment.........................e mail is starlet1862001@yahoo.com Love ya, Star
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Hi Star, Hubby set up a site on webshots for me. It is easy to upload pictures to, which is what I wanted, something even THIS blonde can do without messing things up. :D I do enough of that with my shoes. 8) I could not get the hang of the website stuff, he did all the updates there, but I can actually use webshots. Give it a try.
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
woody

What a nice surprise!

Post by woody »

Welcome back, Star!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pictures. Now that you have a PC, maybe we'll see some videos of your muddy adventures! ;)
mof

Post by mof »

Hi Star,
welcome back!!! I love your messy adventures and also the burning and destroying scenes. I hope you make a hot video :)

cu,
Mof from Germany

PS: I?ve opened also a page from me on webshots.com

http://community.webshots.com/user/mof67
Custard Fan

Post by Custard Fan »

Star
Can yo mess some boots up with custard?