how should their ballerinas end?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Re: how should their ballerinas end?

Post by 001 »

How will you cook it, roast or boil? Boiling is common, what you do to carrots and peas, roasting is for prime steaks! I hope you roast it and use plenty of cooking oil or lard to bast the shoe with first.👠😃👢
Heel60

Post by Heel60 »

I'll cook the shoe in boiling water and then cut it, but if you prefer oil I can send you her ballerinas and you can do what you want with them😉but then you should also make pictures and videos of the end of their ballerinas.

Post by 001 »

Trouble is if you sent them to me I would not destroy them but put them in my collection after uch cleaning to make them look as new and good as possible, I would not be able to bring myself to destroy them.
Besides if my wife seen me trying to destroy them she would think I had gone mad as she knows I spend a lot of time cleaning my collection ect.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

If in time, maybe you could give it a new look, cut them behind and make some bedroom slippers