Abandoned high heel

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

erv2u

Abandoned high heel

Post by erv2u »

Someone went to the recycle area to recycle a pair of shoes. There was no clothing bin so they just left them. One is now embedded in the drive way.
q151s.jpg
q150s.jpg
omess 005s.jpg
omess 004s.jpg
ls1 0011s.jpg
ls1 002s.jpg
Last edited by erv2u on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Abandoned high heel

Post by 001 »

Poor little pump, mulched by countless tyres.

Where is its partner, still there, or crushed in the garbage compactor?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Seems that there is a little life still left in the poor shoe. I would love to restore them and give them my girlfriend to try on. Size 8 would fit her perfectly.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

001, her mate probably was thrown in the cardboard bin, been shredded already.
Flu, looks like an 8, but I think that she is too far gone to fix up.
cIMG_20181203_10002.jpg
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

A lot of work but should be possible.
With knowledge of the contruction of lady shoes and cobbling there is a good chance.
The pattern of damage is basically the dame as the pattern resulting by normal run over by car. Shoe flatted and thorn, shank broken, cardboard sole deformt, heel thorn or broken. In this case the heel semms damaged but not broken, the outet sole is intakt, leather upper seems to be complete and not that much damaged.
I think after cleaning the shoe needs a new cardboard inner sole with a new chank, some new cardboard at toe and ankle and new leather for the heel.
I would grab her and give her a try even if she could only be worn in horizontal position ;-)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Poor shoe.
Great photos.