Aunts Shoes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Brokenheel

Aunts Shoes

Post by Brokenheel »

Spent Thanksgiving at my aunts. Didn't take any shoes but took some pics and had fun with some of her old heels. Took some pics too of some of her collection of heels.
Attachments
1543079739080804.jpg
1543079738778378.jpg
1543079739375419.jpg
1543079739857775.jpg
1543079739655246.jpg
1543079740055742.jpg
1543079738316586.jpg
erv2u

Re: Aunts Shoes

Post by erv2u »

Your aunt has a great collection. it is better not to nick them from her. I hope your there when she cleans her closet.
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

I nicked a pair of her old sneakers a little while ago. They were old work out shoes that had been in her basement for a while. I also have taken heels that she threw away and destroyed in a earlier post. The single stack of boxes in one of the pics are old worn out shoes. The heel tips on all of them are worn off. The two shoes in the pictures are from this stack. I ripped out the insole of the one pair and both pairs ended up in the shower.

She has a combination of new and old shoes. I enjoy beating up her old shoes from the 80s. Hopefully I can get my hands on some more that she tosses out.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Brokenheel wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:01 am I nicked a pair of her old sneakers a little while ago. They were old work out shoes that had been in her basement for a while. I also have taken heels that she threw away and destroyed in a earlier post. The single stack of boxes in one of the pics are old worn out shoes. The heel tips on all of them are worn off. The two shoes in the pictures are from this stack. I ripped out the insole of the one pair and both pairs ended up in the shower.

She has a combination of new and old shoes. I enjoy beating up her old shoes from the 80s. Hopefully I can get my hands on some more that she tosses out.
Wish you would check your messages!
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Wow... stunning collection!!! Any boots in there??
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

She has a few pairs but they are not very interesting. Snow boots, some low cut boots with chunky heels, and two pairs of knee high flat boots. I have never seen her wear them.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

I would love to see those two pairs of knee high flat boots!!