Tammy's Shoes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Brokenheel

Tammy's Shoes

Post by Brokenheel »

I was over my friends house yesterday helping him with some yard work. After we were drinking beer and I noticed a bag full of his wife Tammy's shoes in the mud room. I asked her what she was doing with them and she said throwing them away. When I asked why she said some are summer shoes and some are just worn out. She was done with them. I suggested donating them instead of throwing out and offered to drop them off which she agreed to. Jackpot! Here is a picture of them all and I destroyed a few pairs. I also visited my aunt last week and grabbed a pair of her sneakers and old work flats which I also ripped up. She has so many shoes she will never notice! My favorites are Tammy's black vans which I have two pictures of included. I saw her wear them a lot this summer always barefoot and she was wearing them around the house barefoot earlier that day. She wore them so much I can't believe she tossed them. They are very smelly shoes so I will keep them around. I also really like her worn out brown work heels and her black and white work flats. Lots of stinky memories (through not as many as her Chinese Laundry black heels or her black Xhiliration pumps) of them so they will not be destroyed just yet. I also threw in two old single sneakers of my wife too that she doesn't wear them anymore. I hate the rubber boots so I was glad to kill them. I have individual pics of the destruction which I will post later.
Attachments
20181119_092932.jpg
20181119_093259.jpg
20181119_093319.jpg
20181119_093527.jpg
20181119_101141.jpg
shoo-bay

Re: Tammy's Shoes

Post by shoo-bay »

Great work! And great score. It’s amazing what “luck” comes your way when you look for it. Keep the pics coming please.
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Nice find there. I think those brown heels need to be appreciated rather than just destroyed in one go. That way they can have lots of adventures for us to see as they slowly wear down and weaken. Also can we see a different view of them and those interesting fabric heels?
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

So no joke my wife unpacked a box of her shoes (we recently moved) and was going to throw a bunch of pairs away but I suggested donating them. She made the comment that no one wants her old smelly shoes. She threw away a couple pairs away (sneakers, flats and boots) and gave me four pairs to donate. I have a pic of them below. None have been worn for a bit but I have good memories of the Soda wedge heels. My wife wears nylons with heels and she likes it when I RIP her nylons off at the end of the night. Those shoes and her feet always have that nice nylons odor after a night in them. She rarely wears heels so I will miss these shoes. Unfortuently she has unpacked all of her shoes from moving and I don't think she will be getting rid of more for a while. She did toss out the two single sneakers from the ones I destroyed in my earlier post.
Attachments
1542751350620297.jpg
JerrySmith

Post by JerrySmith »

Your really lucky
I can't wait to see more of those shoes abused
Those black vans were obviously one of her favourite goto shoes, they deserve some slow but destructive abuse
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

More destruction. I saw Tammy last night at a friends birthday party and she was wearing some high heeled low boots that I have never seen before. Maybe one day I'll get my hands on those too!
Attachments
Pile of my wifes and Tammy's old shoes
Pile of my wifes and Tammy's old shoes
1544276560491431.jpg
Wifes old high heels
Wifes old high heels
1544276559697481.jpg
154427655918063.jpg
Wifes sneaker being ripped open by her high heel
Wifes sneaker being ripped open by her high heel
Tammy's flats
Tammy's flats
Stinky insole
Stinky insole
Tammy's old sneakers
Tammy's old sneakers
1544276557775222.jpg
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

More...her old worn out work heels will be next
Attachments
Tammy's wedge heels. Never saw her wear them but I loved these. Fun to RIP apart!
Tammy's wedge heels. Never saw her wear them but I loved these. Fun to RIP apart!
Pile of destroyed old worn out shoes
Pile of destroyed old worn out shoes