Wife's shoes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Brokenheel

Wife's shoes

Post by Brokenheel »

My wife and I are moving into a new house and getting rid of old things. She opened up a couple boxes containing some of her things she left at their house that her parents dropped off and started throwing things out. I didn't know what and in there but she ended up throwing out some old shoes and boots. She also got rid of some of her current work shoes. I rescued them and get to have some fun. I have already trashed an old pair of low heels and a single stilleto sandal. I look forward to ripping apart her smelly converse all stars and her two pairs of heeled sandals she wore to work (also stinky). She doesn't know about my fetish and I have never destroyed her shoes before although I have destroyed a pair of her moms heels. More pics to folow!
Attachments
20180823_223851.jpg
20180823_224624.jpg
20180823_224629.jpg
20180823_224635.jpg
20180823_224747_1535079881853.jpg
destroyingsexyshoes

Re: Wife's shoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

Looks like fun. Love the wrecked sandal.
shoebrain

Post by shoebrain »

Nice! Can't wait for more, Thanks.
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

Next to go are her old work flats. Smelly things!
Attachments
20180824_155239.jpg
20180824_155223.jpg
20180824_155013.jpg
20180824_154958.jpg
JerrySmith

Post by JerrySmith »

Great pictures
I can't wait to see which pair will be next
How about burning the remains of the shoes that you have ripped up
Mr_and_Mrs_Messy

Post by Mr_and_Mrs_Messy »

Trash the converse!
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

Oh the Converse will die!

My wife has thrown out about half of her shoes in yhe bnb past week. I found these last night in the garbage and res used them. Worn out boots and rotten flats. She threw the flats out because they smelled so bad. She even tried spray and odor eaters. Most of the shoes she has tossed have not been worn in a while like the boots. She threw away three pairs of her work shoes. The Mudd flats that were ripped apart, these rotten flats, and a pair of worn out platform sandals that she bought this summer. I have a pic of the rotten flats and sandals together and figure they should die together. For those wondering yes the sandals smell as they look. Lots of food crud and sweat.