My cosplay boots after countless conventions

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Lucia la Cruelle

My cosplay boots after countless conventions

Post by Lucia la Cruelle »

I really love my cosplay pirate boots and wore them on countless conventions now they start to fall apart.
Attachments
Cosplay Boots 1.jpg
Cosplay Boots 2.jpg
Cosplay Boots 3.jpg
Cosplay Boots 4.jpg
Cosplay Boots 5.jpg
Cosplay Boots 6.jpg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: My cosplay boots after countless conventions

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome to the forum Lucia. Nice boots. And very nice to see them all dirty and beat up like that. How did you do that?
Lucia la Cruelle

Post by Lucia la Cruelle »

I wore them on countless conventions and cosplay events and after 2 years they fall apart.
But maybe I will destroy them a little bit more before they go to the trash.
Any ideas?
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Very nice, your pics are wonderful.

Hmmmm maybe wear then to a lake or ocean and splash away and then just leave them in a watery grave.
I'm Trashed
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Wow, super sexy! Drives me wild to see such a sexy pair of shoes meet an undignified horrible end when they are no longer good enough for their owner.

Please cut them open before they die, I want to see where your toes lived. :)