My cosplay boots after countless conventions

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

hotboots204

Re: My cosplay boots after countless conventions

Post by hotboots204 »

Oh dear one, I suggest a fiery medieval death to them. Starting with a lit candle to the heels and then let them roast over a cruel open campfire! Great boots for such a worthy theater engagement! Cheers.
gracelandboy1987

Post by gracelandboy1987 »

Hello.
Nice Pictures and interesting boots. I know you from another website called SZ. Nice to see you here:)
Lucia la Cruelle

Post by Lucia la Cruelle »

Fire sounds great for the finish!
Let's get some ideas on how to torture and destroy these boots and I'll take some pictures and post it here.
gracelandboy1987

Post by gracelandboy1987 »

maybe put out som cigarettes on them? (If you smoke)...
Lucia la Cruelle

Post by Lucia la Cruelle »

I dont smoke but i have cigarettes here to torture my slaves in sessiosn so why not torture my boots too haha
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

I really like where this is going. If you're going to do a torture session maybe drip some wax on them or write some degrading insults on them.

How about you superglue the zippers shut when you start the torture and then take them off with scissors when you're done?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Good to torment a female slave with those. Have her come out in her nicest heels. Then lead her to some rough terrain. Of course it won't matter to you since your boots obviously have been there but would be very nice torture for her and her shoes :)