My cosplay boots after countless conventions

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Lucia la Cruelle

Re: My cosplay boots after countless conventions

Post by Lucia la Cruelle »

Wetshoe wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:22 pm Good to torment a female slave with those. Have her come out in her nicest heels. Then lead her to some rough terrain. Of course it won't matter to you since your boots obviously have been there but would be very nice torture for her and her shoes :)
Maybe in the near future I'll do some shootings with my female slave.
I am planning to do a lot of pictures and videos the next weeks and months.
I own more then 500 pair of shoes but i need space for new ones so there will be more then 150 die and end in a sexy torture death.

So if you have any ideas feel free to contact me.
gracelandboy1987

Post by gracelandboy1987 »

150 pairs have to die in a sexy torture...omg :shock: :wink: :mrgreen: i am in heaven :mrgreen:
i thank you for joining this forum!!!
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

can we see the 150 that need to die?
chris

Post by chris »

please do a lot of burnings!!! thank you
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Lucia la Cruelle wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:43 pm
Wetshoe wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:22 pm Good to torment a female slave with those. Have her come out in her nicest heels. Then lead her to some rough terrain. Of course it won't matter to you since your boots obviously have been there but would be very nice torture for her and her shoes :)
I own more then 500 pair of shoes but i need space for new ones so there will be more then 150 die and end in a sexy torture death.

Whatever happens to your shoes, you should take it out on her.
sarah-heels - 13.jpg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Lucia la Cruelle wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:43 pm

Whatever happens to your shoes, you should take it out on hers. For example, here's what happened to me after she got her Louboutins wet.
sarah-heels - 13.jpg
Lucia la Cruelle

Post by Lucia la Cruelle »

Today i will take some new pics with this boots lets see how they broke