Shoe damage webcast

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Susan

Shoe damage webcast

Post by Susan »

Hi people,

Whatever pair of shoes are selected via the poll to be damaged will
have their viewing on Saturday 28th Feb 2004 at 11:00pm GMT so please get your vote in via the poll on my group.

I also have a lovely pair of orange heels (homepage picture) which I
would like to do something with at some point, but at this time do not know what that will entail. Suggestions are welcome.

Susan xx
Thys

Post by Thys »

Those orange also?? What are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack?? :shock:

I saw you deleted the webcast pictures I made. Good thing. I uploaded them also in the files section. Perhaps maybe some other old albums could be moved inthere to make space.
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

Hi Susan,

Would you allow to record your webcast? I could cut be best scenes in it and upload some clips to your group and make them available for all who can't see it. At the moment I don't know how to do, but if it's ok I would look for some information.

Hm... I'd like to give you some suggestions but I havn't anything in mind ;) I don't like to heavy damage, the shoes should still look sexy and wearable. Some scratches of another heel or some concrete... Maybe some small color manipulation? ;) Or a bend heel.... :twisted:

My vote for next webcast goes to the beautiful black ankle strap heels :twisted: - but they seem to be out of the race :( It looks like the Barrats will be make it - then you'll need some good ideas again - they're looking quite resistent...;)

Bye,
Xenrhys
mudcole

abuse ideas

Post by mudcole »

how about you take each shoe in turn and place them in the fridge :? ,so the heels pokes down though the metal shelves and they sit level 8) ,and then fill them to the brim with angel delight before it sets :shock: , chocolate in one and strawberry in the other. :wink:

then once it has set you can take them out and stand them next to each other on the floor and slowly slip your stocking clad foot into each of them and allow the cold goo to squirt out the sides and cover your natural coloured stockings...... :roll:

just a thought............. :twisted:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Susan

Poll cut off date

Post by Susan »

The poll for Saturday's webcast will cut off at midnight GMT this coming Friday (27th). So if you want to affect the outcome please get your vote in before then.

Thanks - Susan.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

:D I see the pair I voted for is in the lead with SIX votes!

YIPPIE!!!!!

...... pb

Post by Guest »

I would like to see those beautiful metal spikes on those lovely orange shoes driven into a railroad tie with a sledge hammer.