complete leather shoe destruction

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Leila

complete leather shoe destruction

Post by Leila »

My friend Sarah Michelle and I destroyed an old and falling apart pair of leather loafers I had. The soles were starting to come off and we were able to rip apart most of the shoe with our bare hands but also cut them up a bit. It was so much fun! The video of this is up now on my store: http://clips4sale.com/21400
Attachments
workshoes-1.jpg
workshoes-3.jpg
workshoes-4.jpg
workshoes-5.jpg
Mr_and_Mrs_Messy

Re: complete leather shoe destruction

Post by Mr_and_Mrs_Messy »

Would love to see those cute Mary Jane heels get a bit of action