more for strappy

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

josephine

Re: more for strappy

Post by josephine »

DSCF5858.JPG
DSCF5859.JPG
DSCF5860.JPG
DSCF6168.JPG
DSCF6175.JPG
2007_0415154070064.JPG
2007_0415154070076.JPG
2007_0415154070098.JPG
More from the Vault..

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Hobbs

Post by Hobbs »

josephine wrote:
Hobbs wrote:Wasn't there a pair of black ankle straps by Office that met the same fate...?
I'm not sure I did?

Josephine.
My bad :oops: ...it was the Guess ones I was thinking of...thanks for posting the pics!.
strappy

Post by strappy »

Omg, now these are the Crown Jewels, it doesn't get any better . Perfect situations and perfect heels. I couldn't be happier. Thank you
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

It is quite nice seeing those abused. They look so delicate :)