Abused Shoes Updates

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Ivyy

Re: Abused Shoes Updates

Post by Ivyy »

Shredder Day 55

Lady B gets many expensive Sneakers from a user for her hungry beast. Nike and Addidas. She walk over all the nice Sneakers and crush her burning Cig on it. Than he thow all the poor Sneakers one after other in her cruel Shredder.At the end she put her Sneakers, she wear it in this Clip, in her cruel hungry Beast too.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9702/ ... der+Day+55
bootsfan

Post by bootsfan »

Wow,hot pictures.may i buy this wonderful boots.
yours tom
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

CUM IN MY SHOES 58 - 1969 PATENT PUMPS

mp4 format 1920x1080 : Run Time: 19min 23sec. Today I wear my tight black patent 1969 pumps with bare feet without toenail polish and new french nails. First I give my slave a fast skilled handjob into my designer shoe! I like to wear his sperm in my shoe until his sperm dry between my toes. At the end I wear the shoes at a shopping tour to a supermarket. Many nice closeups of my shoes and feet. See giff animation ...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12683 ... +1920x1080
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Bad schoolgirl was punished of her teacher 2Jc

Order: "Janin is still tied up from the previous video and still struggling and squeaking her shoes for the first 5 minutes. Then the teacher comes in (Lory) and asks if she has learned her lesson and she nods, however Lory isnt convinced. Lory goes to her desk and tries to work but is constantly distracted by Janins squeaky shoes. While Lory works she should squeak her shoes every so often too. Lory then has an idea to punish the student even more, still tied up, she positions Janin under her desk while the teacher works, squeaking her shoes occassionally. After a while Lory decides an even better idea, she takes off Janins school shoes and wears them herself, squeaking them right in Janins face mercilessly. Janin is squirming as the noise is too much, but Lory decides if she likes squeaky shoes so much she will like it. Every so often Lory loses the shoes for Janin to smell inside, and Janin pulls a face of disgust. Lory puts Janins shoes back on and continues to squeak them in her face. When the teacher is satisfied that Janin has learned her lesson, she is untied, her shoes are given back to her and she is dismissed to go home. Maybe she has learned her lesson now!"

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/55357 ... eacher+2Jc
bootsfan

Post by bootsfan »

Hi,I love those silver boots.Is it possible to buy them.yours tom
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Vidiset 244 Sweet Dreams 2018 1920x Large File

Camille Sweet refers back when she made a video smashing Twinkies. Today she revises that video with Vidiset 244 Sweet Dreams. Enjoy this well edited video with extreme close-ups of Cammile high heels and feet. After the point when she magically makes the outdated desserts appear on the floor Cammile then starts to walk on them creating a visually stunning slow smashing of the old desserts. Now she gets to the end she slips her feet out of her beautiful red Charles David shoes and starts to smash them with her bare feet. Then she takes her sticky sweet feet and slides down in and out of her Charles David shoes to make sure that the inside of the shoes gets just as gooey as the outside of her shoes.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/16284 ... Large+File
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Neele - Wet Nylons 1

WMV 1920x1080 16:9 - After a long day in tight higheel stilettos my tired feet burned and I was a little bit tipsy. So I decided to take a bath ... Features: my skirt, my blouse, highheel stiletto pumps, tan ff nylons getting wet in the bathtub. Length 21min 28sec..

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2090/ ... +1920x1080