Abused Shoes Updates

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Ivyy

Re: Abused Shoes Updates

Post by Ivyy »

Shoes Destroyed - $800 Shoes destroyed as I Crush Bananas with them

Ya! so you sent me a an $800 pair of shoes from My wishlist. I decide I want to destroy them by crushing and stomping on bananas the size of your pathetic cock (2 inches).

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12099 ... with+them.
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

My shoes and feet are killlling ME III

REQUEST: You have great legs to go along with a fabulous figure and a pretty face. My fantasy is to have my poor damsel in distress to go an entire workday in her pumps, but craving relief, till, finally, her workday is over and she can at last get the relief that she has desired for hours. She would wear her 4 to 5 inch stiletto pointed toe pumps, classic non platformed pumps at that. She has worked all day (maybe as a sales person, a trade show representative, a cocktail waitress, etc.) in her super high ultra stiletto pumps and her feet are tormenting her. Her feet have swollen at least a size, making the shoes way too tight, and they were a little tight to begin with. Unfortunately, she must "grin and bear it" since she prides herself on her professionalism at all times, but there are times where she simply must get some relief. At first, it's just slipping her shoe off a little, but it eventually becomes where she must take off her shoe completely and put her stockinged (dark tan or darker--including a sheer black if you desire) foot full on the ground, then ultimately both feet come out of the shoes. The relief is tremendous, but she can only do that for 15 to 20 seconds at a time (just walking around in your stocking feet means that "the game is over" as far as I'm concerned. No, you must survive till the end of your shift.). We are able to "read her mind" as she is constantly talking to herself about her terrible ordeal. Every time that she releases a shoe, she moans and groans or sighs with relief. We hear her tell herself that she "needs relief" and we hear her say "my feet are me!" and other phrases that convey the same thing. She never gets a chance to sit down/As an example, think of how you personally would behave/react if you were going out after work and your feet were excruciatingly painful and you desperately needed to ease your poor suffering feet. I think that you would moan or sigh almost to yourself; perhaps closing your eyes as you experience the great relief, but no "Oh, my God!" so the whole room would hear you. You would talk to the camera as you might talk to a colleague who was experiencing the same agonies from her too-tight stiletto pumps. A clip of 10 to 20 minutes should do the trick. Thanks for your consideration.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/61137 ... ing+ME+III
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Girl with dirty soles shoes uses the ball of a man how footstool to clean its

A girl cleans her dirty soles shoes stomping the ball of a men, getting dirty her dick and clothes.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92123 ... +clean+its
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Maria & Kate Crush Kiwi's with High Heels 1

Watch as Maria and Kate use there sexy high heels to devastating effect having fun crushing a whole pile of kiwi fruit.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4307/ ... 854x480%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Reiss boots stream stroll

In this clip I wear a pair of Brand new Reiss shoe boots sent to me by a good friend. Again out for the day I come across a field with a stream and mud! cant help myself, and in I go!!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/7419/ ... eam+stroll
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

My slave have addiction to touching my shoes with her boots

Order: "Two really good friends returning from a club, they have always been a little flirty and tactile with each other but neither have ever been with another woman before although both are curious. During the night you have been discreetly touching her shoes all evening which has been such a turn on but you don't think your friend has noticed you doing it. As you get home your friend makes a drink in the kitchen and as she does once again you deliberately but discreetly place your shoe against hers as you talk and help her with making the drinks. You then both make your way to the sofa with a drink talking about what a good night you had and having sat down, once again you place your shoes so they are touching your friends. Your friend notices but then decides to ask about why you are touching her shoes as she had noticed all night, you are a little embarrassed but when you tell her your fetish she says that you should have told her before and that doesn't mind at all - she tells you that you can do whatever you like to her shoes as long as she can do the same back to you, in fact she finds it quite cute. So from then on your shoes remaining touching, please no fast rubbing up and down, but just slow touching and just leaving your shoes tangled without moving, you both carrying on taking about the evening and also a little about your footsie fetish trying to explain why you enjoy it and the feeling of another womans' shoes up against yours, as you do your friend touches your shoes in different ways sometimes getting them really tangled with yours, trying different positions and asking if you like each position and what you want to do next, occasionaly there is a squeak as the leather of the shoes rubs together."

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/55357 ... +boots+2Jb
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Total Abuse - Red Dune Pumps - Full Revised Version

MP4 1920x1080 revised version - With my red Dune pumps in the Aegean Sea and through gravel and sand. Length 35min..

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3240/ ... +1920x1080