Abused Shoes Updates

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Ivyy

Re: Abused Shoes Updates

Post by Ivyy »

Maria Destroys Cream Platform High Heels

So Maria decided these nasty beat-up cream platform high heels have had there day,time to have some fun destroying them!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4307/ ... 854x480%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

dancing in a small tight shoes (abused shoes)

Order: Ok thank you again. The next one I would want u to wear the second shoes that where really high for 30 and then the brown ones for the last 30min. In this one I want u to still do no acting or editing but stay dancing the whole time only taking them off a few times when its is very painful. Definitely wanna see ur facial expressions and at the end put them up on a table with ur face showing and then take them off with true painful faces. Always want to see ur face when u take them off. Let me know when u can make this video and if possible try to have them toes already red and sore before u start the video. (short version - 15min)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/30066 ... d+shoes%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Estate Agent (Messy Shoes Saga)

I am an estate agent and I am supposed to be meeting a prospective client about buying some land. I have arrived at the site but he is nowhere to be seen. The weather is horrible, it is raining and I am walking through a field in my high heels, nylons, leather over coat and with an umbrella. My shoes are getting utterly ruined, I have no way of removing the mud and when I move my feet just pop in and out of the shoes. After a few minutes I decide I have had enough and walk back to my car, but even this isn't easy as my feet are weighed down buy all the mud. Eventually after nearly losing my shoes on a few occasions I make it back to the car, I leave my now ruined shoes by the door and slide into the car, my nylons are also muddy so I am going to have to take them off, I roll them down my leg and off of my feet, give my feet a quick wipe and throw them outside the car next to the shoes. I don't think this day can get any worse, I dig the car keys out of my coat pocket and go to head off. The car won't start!! I am now barefoot it is pouring with rain and I'm stranded. My barefoot pumps and stamps on the pedal as I crank the engine, it splutters and teases me but refuses to start, I beg the car to start for me and all the while the car gets more and more steamed up. You watch me from inside and outside the car as I battle away with the damp hard to start Fiat. Finally after several minutes of desperation the car comes to life. It's time to get out of here, I roar away my bare feet pushing the pedals as I race towards home in the rain. I drive quickly through the wet country lanes, lots of gear change and pedal shots as I push the little Fiat hard. Finally I arrive home safely, wet feet, and minus a pair of nylons and shoes but safely none the less!! Full running time 22.25

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10271 ... es+Saga%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

muddy2shoes

Post by muddy2shoes »

Ivyy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:45 am North see mud walk part 3

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2189/ ... 3+-+IPOD+-
Awesome clip I brought this and the north sea 2 clip this evening, please do more of this series :D
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

SEDUCED AND SEIZED-NEW STATUS OF LIFE

We are in a room. the music is high and we've noticed amidst the crowds. your nerdiness is so evident that in the middle of 5000 people you are the black sheep, so we decide to dance in front of and seduce you ... now our intentions are very clear ... we want to intrigarti ... you remain open-mouthed please leave only so we can talk better and isn't it true that two Imperial pussies deign a invisible like you of their presence .... once outside we introduce ourselves and we invite you to come to our House to have fun ... you obviously from prick recidivist who doesn't see a pussy from the dawn of time you accept immediately. but when you walk into our home you realize that all this was a trap. we tie you and you undertake to put you on the floor. Now you're careful this jerk was a plan arranged for addescare your typical farginn nerd who doesn't see a pussy since he was born to him and make it our slave have you found yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time ... we're aggressive and we value you like but that is not enough we give you new orders puntandoti a knife to your throat ... you won't get out ever from this apartment you are our slave for life! clean, you will iron, Cook ... and above all you will be our toadies staff ... to show you what your new future your new life we force you to masturbate and squirt inside our shoes and clean all your cum!! intriguing isn't it true you filthy bastard this is your destiny. and the funny thing is that nobody ever verraì for you, no one will even ever you disappeared ... you are now a prisoner and we will abuse you day to day ... a video estremmanente humiliating ... a psychological and physical humiliation ... your new JAIL!!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10409 ... NDAGE++WMV
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Pumps and Boots destruction

Lady B destroy two pair of Pumps and her sweet Boots. The orange Pumps made by Highest Heels are abued Christin in the Clip Highest Heels abused by Christin and now comes the Pumps under the Boots from Lady B. She stomp and destroy the Pumps completely and throw they in her shedder. She do the same with the black leather Pumps. She cut up her white Boots from her legs and throw they in her shredder again. Now she start her cruel shredder and all the shoes gets her end.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9702/ ... estruction