Looking for

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rigilover

Looking for

Post by rigilover »

My hard drive crashed and I'm trying to recover some videos.
Someone can help me find this one?

http://clips4sale.com/5468/the-german-f ... arch/horse

Washing dirty High Heels-Paddock7
Attachments
Paddock7CollRM.JPG
Paddock7CollRM.JPG (85.92 KiB) Viewed 7485 times
NiceShoes

Re: Looking for

Post by NiceShoes »

:shock: some good stuff on that store
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

I like this video :twisted:

Chain excavator/Kettenbagger.wmv

What does a high heel look like after a 30 ton chain excavator went across? - You don't know? I do! What made me do that:
This morning I was out to rent an excavator for some work on my ranch. The worker told me to have a look at the different vehicles to pick out the right one. Ofcourse he knew that the ground was muddy and wet and my high heels and pantyhose wouldn't stand that walk! (By the way you can hear him laughing loudly in the clip.) When I arrived the excavator my high heels were ruined - these poor red shoes! I was so angry that I decided to finish them of. So I put the shoes beneath the chains of this huge machine. Without further ado I got into the excavator started it and crushed it...
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

What a store !

I'd like to see a preview of this movie :

http://clips4sale.com/the-german-fetish ... oppings+rm
droppingsColl1.jpg
droppingsColl1.jpg (53.28 KiB) Viewed 6817 times
Does anyone have it please ? :-)
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Support the store. Buy Monica's videos for the price of a lunch meal.

They need a camera with better resolution.

monica2.jpg
jayd

Post by jayd »

I hope noone minds if I hijack this thread a little. I've been after some of the Legdolls clips fro years ago. Unfortunately the page has shut down else I'd just buy them directly. Has anyone got any of the Stolen Stiletto clips they'd like to trade? I have number 5 but would like to see 1-4. I also have the Voyeur clip they did and a couple of others. Like I said, I'd buy them if I could.

Thanks,

Jay