Ripped apart high heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

KillTheHeels

Ripped apart high heels

Post by KillTheHeels »

So, I like to bring my high heels in the shower With me and have fun With them there.... When they are properly soaked up, it's so easy to rip them apart.... Did just that to some of my brand New high heels the other day - the remains are in a plastic bag outside. Would anyone be interested of some pics before they go?
erv2u

Re: Ripped apart high heels

Post by erv2u »

Sure. Lets see them.
I think all of us wreck shoes in different ways. you in the shower, hellinhell in the garden, Arturo in the workshop, me, I like to run over them with the tractor :evil:
shoebrain

Post by shoebrain »

I would love to see pics of trashed shoes, the more the better. Thanks in advance.
KillTheHeels

Post by KillTheHeels »

Happy to hear that - will take pics tomorrow! :D
KillTheHeels

Post by KillTheHeels »

As promised.... 8) Most of them were brand New. One pair of gold/black open toe platform, slingsbacks With a golden heel, one pair of babypink patent pumps, one nude patent pump, a pair of Orange patent pumps.... That's about it..... Gone, now.... :twisted:
13.JPG
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Hell yea I like doing that also it is so much fun! Good work! Would love to c some bids or pix of u doing that to your shoes if u could.
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Fabulous work! Thanks for sharing.