All my shoes...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

KillTheHeels

All my shoes...

Post by KillTheHeels »

Well, here's my entire shoe-collection. Just felt like dumping them on the bathroom-floor, all of a sudden.... :twisted:

But.... Don't know what to do next.. Maybe this will be comtinued in the Wet and messy forum... Or here in the Abused....

Suggestions, anyone? :lol:
IMG_0689.JPG
Maybe..... Stomp them....? :twisted:
IMG_0699.JPG
shoo-bay

Re: All my shoes...

Post by shoo-bay »

Just commented on your other thread and now I see you're teasing us here in the abused forum already!! Nice! Would love to see some serious stomping and breaking of some of those stunning heels. Please!!!
Heelsinhell

Post by Heelsinhell »

KillTheHeels wrote:Well, here's my entire shoe-collection. Just felt like dumping them on the bathroom-floor, all of a sudden.... :twisted:

But.... Don't know what to do next.. Maybe this will be comtinued in the Wet and messy forum... Or here in the Abused....

Suggestions, anyone? :lol:
IMG_0689.JPG
Maybe..... Stomp them....? :twisted:
IMG_0699.JPG
My GOD!!!

You have so beautifull shoes. You have a very good taste, thats sexy as must be woman shoes. I hate sneakers and wellies. They are not for a woman.

But, if that shoes are wrecked, will be more desirable to me. Use them, abuse them very heavily, do not cut or burn them, please. I tell you, in my hands they will suffer to much, I am a Demon, and heels fear me :mrgreen:
Heels are my hell
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Leave a pair of shoes in a public toilet men and then will see when men go as are the shoes. :roll:
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

rigilover wrote:Leave a pair of shoes in a public toilet men and then will see when men go as are the shoes. :roll:
Yes I love that idea!
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
KillTheHeels

Post by KillTheHeels »

From this....
1.JPG
To this..... Loved to stomp them.... 8)
2.JPG
3.JPG
Oh, and this is what I did With the pink patent and white patent ones from the Wetandmessy-forum post..... :twisted:
7.JPG
Time to take out the trash, then... :D
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

I hope you didn't really throw them out. Would love to have them and finish them off.