Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rowerpl

Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Post by rowerpl »

Nice. I would say she knows you enjoy her shoes style at this point. She gave you few pairs already and you always see her when she throw her shoes out.
Would you not ask her to give the shoes she doesnt want any more instead of throwinv them out?
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

milaham wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:14 am News from today. My lovely neighbor Lady did it again. The trash truck was just servicing the trash bin when I brought the empty bin back to his place. She was already waiting for my with two pairs of heels in her hand. I ased her if she waiting for me. No she was waiting for the empty bin to put her abused shoes inside. I said the boots are looking great, Shes said yes but she worn them ones and damaged the heel when she was stuck in a Elevator grate. I said to bad for the nice shoes and then shes said she will trash a lot of shoes because she has already too much. Then I said, let me know if you do so. She was smiling and said only, we will see and she also have some Party designer heels to go because they are too high.
So I have to watch trash bin because the neighbor Kids also looking in the bin and last time they played and walked with the old heels. I will Keep you informed.
How come you didn't just take the shoes, and ask the lady if she has any more shoes is throwing away to donate them to you. Let her know you are a shoe collector, or that you have a shoe fetish, and you collect well worn shoes and its better to give them to you than to throw them away. You can even compensate her by giving her $1.00 per pair.
Scuffy
milaham

Post by milaham »

Just a short answer. Yes she knows that I like her shoe style and she like it to present them to me. She don't care about her shoes. When she doesn't like them anymore ore the are broke they Ends up in the trash. She has more than 300 pair of heels. She also don't care about the Price of the heels.
So, yesterday I had a day in the Office and our secretary trashed her lovely heels. Since years she had this nice heels and now - The heel came of when she went the stairs down.
Attachments
IMG_2502a.jpg
IMG_2501a.jpg
IMG_2500a.jpg
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

milaham wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:13 am Just a short answer. Yes she knows that I like her shoe style and she like it to present them to me. She don't care about her shoes. When she doesn't like them anymore ore the are broke they Ends up in the trash. She has more than 300 pair of heels. She also don't care about the Price of the heels.
So, yesterday I had a day in the Office and our secretary trashed her lovely heels. Since years she had this nice heels and now - The heel came of when she went the stairs down.
Hot shoes going to trash :mrgreen:
Domestos

Post by Domestos »

Freitag Abend wurden die schönen Lackpumps ein letztes mal ausgeführt. Samstag Vormittag sind sie wie angekündigt, auf dem Weg zum Einkaufen, kurzerhand im Müllcontainer gelandet. Obwohl die Schuhe schon ziemlich alt waren, sahen sie äußerlich noch gut aus. Genau deshalb habe ich sie wieder rausgefischt, und vor der Vergänglichkeit bewahrt.
Trash_20170624.jpg
Last edited by Domestos on Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meine Vintage-und Müllfotos auf Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/154191908@N02/albums
Domestos

Post by Domestos »

Die meisten Schuhe die man im Müll findet, sind wirklich reif für die Müllabfuhr. Bei diesen Pumps waren nicht nur die Absätze ruiniert, auch die Sohle war an den Spitzen durchgelaufen, und das sieht man heutzutage nur noch selten. Am nächsten Tag wurden die Pumps, wie von ihrer Besitzerin vorgesehen, von der Müllabfuhr in den Schuhhimmel befördert.
Trash_20150518.jpg
Meine Vintage-und Müllfotos auf Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/154191908@N02/albums
Domestos

Post by Domestos »

Völlig unerwarteter Fund in einem zur Leerung bereitstehenden Müllcontainer. Die Pumps hatten nur minimale Gebrauchsspuren, und die Strumpfhose war noch völlig in Ordnung. Kurz erschlossen hatte ich alles gerettet, bevor es vom Müllwagen zermalmt wurde.
Trash_20160501.jpg