Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

burner1

Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Post by burner1 »

Hi
Gibt es was neues von deiner Nachbarin?
any news about your Neighbor Lady?
Thanks for sharing
burner1
milaham

Post by milaham »

Hi friends,
Due to some requests... Yes, last Weekend I saw her planting some flowers into her garden... But she was just back from work in her Office Outfit and booties... I asked her why she is doing the garden work in the best clothing? She said that she just bought the flowers and she has not too much time this day... Here heel were sinking into the sand and her coat was also dirty. I said she have to take care about the coat because it is already sandy and her nice booties are also dirty. She answered that she will clean the coat and the booties are already from last year and ready to trash... She smiled and here heels were sunk into the sand. Next day I checked the trash bin - Bingo.
Attachments
111.jpg
222.JPG
333.JPG
444.JPG
555.JPG
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

Maybe she like abusing shoes too. Or maybe the shoes get stinky and she throws them. My friends wife has done that a few times. She had a new pair of black patent heels that were very smelly. She had just bought them for work because they went there two weeks before. I never saw them again after that so I figured she threw the smelly heels away.
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Wow \, lucky you. Nice find and thanks for the update :)
I'm Trashed
milaham

Post by milaham »

Yesterday I saw my neighbour Lady coming back from a wedding Party in a nice Dress and white sandals. She came without her car on our gravel way to our houses... The she showed me her heel and told me that they are brand new and worn only this day but now the heels have a lot of scratches. She said that she just trashed two pairs in the bin. Here daily shoes... Then she asked me if I can do somthing on the heels for smart repair... I said I can take a look but I don't think so.. Okay she said, I will bring you the shoes during the week and if you think there is no repair possible - Trash them. Puhhh wow... Next step I checked her trash bin and found her daily black heels and one pair of only once worn nude ankle boots which she has worn during a heavy rain shower.
On the end I took a Picture from our gravel way to our houses. Not heel friendly but I like when she walk with heel on this way... So I will see when I will get her nice white heels to check out the heel damage.
Attachments
IMG_9451j26.JPG
IMG_9453i26.JPG
IMG_9455h26.JPG
IMG_9456g26.JPG
IMG_9457f26.JPG
IMG_9458e26.JPG
IMG_9459d26.JPG
IMG_9460c26.JPG
IMG_9461b26.JPG
IMG_9462a26.JPG
milaham

Post by milaham »

Today I received the nice leather heels with the heel damage due to walk on the gravel way. I said she should give the shoes to the shoe repair but she said she have no time. If I can fix it I shall leve them in front of her door if not I know what I can do she said. Hmm now I will try to fix the scartches. we will see if it works. Otherwise they are trash.
Attachments
WS01.JPG
ws02.JPG
ws03.JPG
ws04.JPG
ws05.JPG
milaham

Post by milaham »

Today I received the nice leather heels with the heel damage due to walk on the gravel way. I said she should give the shoes to the shoe repair but she said she have no time. If I can fix it I shall leve them in front of her door if not I know what I can do she said. Hmm now I will try to fix the scartches. we will see if it works. Otherwise they are trash.