Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

vincci2

Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Post by vincci2 »

no way she would dump a pair of expensive prada just like that.
but if she did , i would have keep it and have fun with it
rowerpl

Post by rowerpl »

What happened to red slingbacks? Are they in trash or still sitting there?
milaham

Post by milaham »

The red slingbacks are rescued in my Garage. They are looking nice.
Yesterday our Company moved into a new building at a new Location because they will tear down the old building. So we moved to the new Location with complete new Equipment and furniture. Today at the Weekend I was looking for a Special programming cable which I forgot to remove so I droved to the old building and was searching the cable. It is now like a ghost building. But I can't believe what I found. Under the desk of the Chief Secretary I found her Gucci Slingbacks. What a surprise. When I rememder a saw her with with themt 5 ago. I checked them and they looks like new. Inside is still a Price Label 485 Pound Sterling. Puhhh expensive.
Attachments
Gucci Sling1.JPG
Gucci Sling2.JPG
Gucci Sling3.JPG
rowerpl

Post by rowerpl »

Did you rescue those Gucci slingbacks?
burner1

Post by burner1 »

Hi
There anything news of your neighbor trashbin?
Thanks
burner1
suthphen252

Post by suthphen252 »

was die Damenwelt so alles weg wirft...da blutet ja das Herz.
Wenn ich darn denke was meine Frau im Keller für Schuhe hat die wirklich für die Tonne geklopft werden müssten......
Da würde eine Tonne fast voll werden. Aber meine Gute kann sich nicht von ihnen trennen auch wenn sie nicht mehr tragewürdig sind.

Viele Grüße
Janine458

Post by Janine458 »

Zeig doch mal was sie im Keller hat :)