New ashtrays

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

missnoname

Re: New ashtrays

Post by missnoname »

Love it! These are so much better than normal ashtrays! Please continue :D
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

I like this new one with the round toe, a friend's heel. I would like to see them under the truck. Erv
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Excellent shoe ruining art. Great photo. These sets are simply amazing.

I wonder how the inner soles of the black (satin?) and orange (polyeurothane?) looks like after being use as an ash tray like that. Probably scared with scotch marks. :wink:

Not to put a stop on anything. This is excellent art. I am just curious, and a little concern about your health. Did you really smoke all those cigarette? Or did you just light them up just for the arts? Cause that's a lot of cigarette.

Its sweet that your girlfriend has a shoe fetish and shoe ruining fetish too. Something you both can share together. And its nice that your roommate also helps. :D

It would be fun to see a shoe use as an ashtray out in a public place. Some place busy with lots of smokers.

Thanks again for your contribution. :)
Scuffy
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Time for new ashtrays
Attachments
2015-09-15 21.35.16.jpg
2015-09-15 21.35.40.jpg
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
missnoname

Post by missnoname »

How are they looking??? :twisted:
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Sorry I dumped them out 2 days ago.
My friends and people that come over love my ashtrays also.
Attachments
2015-10-05 02.37.43.jpg
2015-10-05 02.37.23.jpg
I didn't dump this one
I didn't dump this one
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
missnoname

Post by missnoname »

Please put a couple of burn marks on the patent leather!! :twisted: