The new black sandal or the old Prada pumps? (NEW PHOTO)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

The new black sandal or the old Prada pumps?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:42 am

the pretty new black evening sandal
29%
the old lillac Prada pums
71%

Total votes: 14

italyanstyle

The new black sandal or the old Prada pumps? (NEW PHOTO)

Post by italyanstyle »

Hi to all
I would like to play with a pair of shoes and ... 8)
What do you prefer?
the brand-new pair of sexy sandals used only once or an old pair of Prada pumps? :twisted:
Attachments
Evening_sandal_03.jpg
Evening_sandal_04.jpg
Evening_sandal_06.jpg
Prada_Ver_lilla_1.JPG
Prada_Ver_lilla_2.JPG
Prada_Ver_lilla_3.JPG
Last edited by italyanstyle on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A & Al
NiceShoes

Re: The new black sandal or the old Prada pumps?

Post by NiceShoes »

Kill them both! Run over one of each one, like the right one of the sexy black sandals and the left one of the sexy purple pumps and then cut up the left sandal and the right pump! But that's jus me.
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043

Post by 001 »

How about take one shoe from the each, the same side, say right, could be left.

Slice them like a loaf of bread being prepared for toast. Then take alternate slices from each one and glue them together to form a cross over made from alternative slices of each shoe.

Then get them modeled like that with some photos before whatever final destruction is in line for them.

In fact you could do both sides of the pairs and get two new pairs to be modeled a cross of purple Prada and strappy sandal.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Maybe you could cut all the straps of the sandals with a pair of scissors, then finish them off with an axe. ;-)
baleriner

Post by baleriner »

Could you making videos, with destroing shoes? I think that it will be better than pictures :D
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

baleriner wrote:Could you making videos, with destroing shoes? I think that it will be better than pictures :D
Ive always thought this,but to be fair to the producers of the free material that they post Im happy with anything that they produce and share with the community!
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

ok, I will not dissatisfy anyone ... so I played with both shoes. :twisted:
What do you want to see first?
Attachments
Evening_sandal_10.jpg
Evening_sandal_42.JPG
prada_stoned_04.JPG
prada_stoned_10.JPG
A & Al