Miy Miu Stomp

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rigilover

Re: Miy Miu Stomp

Post by rigilover »

Great photos.

Love to see Alex doing these work :P

Any chance to see in the next serial photos, Alex wear the shoes before you destroy them?

Tanks
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Awsum job! I love to c sexy shoes stepped on by other sexy shoes ty so much for doing that and posting it! U should do it some or a lot more!
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Simply beautiful!!! :D
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

See Arturo...I told you I wasn't the only one who would love to see this!!
strappy

Post by strappy »

Great look your taste in heels is amazing anyway, please continue to wear and then maybe as time goes by you will find others to wear and abuse. A good, while wearing heel break is still lovely to see. Thank you