spring cleaning

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

NiceShoes

spring cleaning

Post by NiceShoes »

im making room for her new shoes and im getting rid of some we dont need, some new and some really used. all diff sizes, all r free but u pay for shipping! shipping starts at $6 and $8, 2 or more pair will be more inside the US outside the US depends on how far, but i will find the cheapest shipping.
i will give everyone on here til May 31 to pick out the ones u want, i take paypal, money orders, or cash and i will ship them out asap. im me and let me know.
the ones that r left goes to a man i know for him to kill.
Attachments
size 11 like new
size 11 like new
size 10 very used
size 10 very used
size 10 like new but cummed a few times
size 10 like new but cummed a few times
size 8.5 lightly used
size 8.5 lightly used
size 8 like new
size 8 like new
size 7 really used
size 7 really used
size 7 like new
size 7 like new
size 6.5 like new
size 6.5 like new
size 6.5 like new
size 6.5 like new
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
NiceShoes

Re: spring cleaning

Post by NiceShoes »

a few pix of her wearing some
Attachments
100_3834.JPG
size 10 lightly used
size 10 lightly used
size 10 like new
size 10 like new
100_3828.JPG
100_3835.JPG
The messier the better!!
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Really Nice shoes i thin you should make a mess with them! :D
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

Hi , I Would Like To Have All Of Them Just P.M. ME A.S.A.P And Where Your From. Let Me Know What It Will be To Put Them All In A Larger Box And Ship To Me I Want To Have Fun With Them .
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

highheels lover wrote:Hi , I Would Like To Have All Of Them Just P.M. ME A.S.A.P And Where Your From. Let Me Know What It Will be To Put Them All In A Larger Box And Ship To Me I Want To Have Fun With Them .
ok i got 6 pairs in the biggest flat rate box they have ready and waiting on u!
The messier the better!!