Well hello!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

josephine

Well hello!!

Post by josephine »

Well after finishing maternity leave and going back to work i felt it was time to say HELLO!!

Gosh time has flown and here i am back in the land of adult conversation!! and shoes with heels!!

pretty much all of last year was spent in flats so going back into heels is most likely the biggest challenge!

Mc has kindly purchased me a couple of pairs to wear and a couple to abuse!!! as a welcome back.

So after wadding through my collection i felt i would sell a few and pass on the worn out still to be abused shoes to the community at large!

I've listed them on ebay so feel free to browse, any questions do ask and yes everything is sent in plain wrapping.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/josephinemonroe

As for new movies...yes there will be new material this year... once the flood waters have gone down it can only leave mud! oo mud!!!! Cant wait!!

Looking forward to a new year of Abuse.

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Dead Spikes

Re: Well hello!!

Post by Dead Spikes »

Hello dear Josephine.

WELCOME BACK!!! :D

OH, and to celebrate your comeback I purchased this pair of yours a few minutes ago on ebay: 271409478732 Would it be possible for you to abuse these beauties a bit more before you send them over to me? I would like to see the thin heels scratched up and scuffed a bit. :roll:

Happy greetings
DS
josephine

Post by josephine »

Hi ds,

I'm sure I can make that happen for you.

Josephine. X
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
muddyloubs

Post by muddyloubs »

Great to see you back Josephine!! I hope those flood waters you mentioned didn't affect you badly, it must be heartbreaking for those people!!
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Good stuff! You only live half an hour away from me amazing ; )
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

josephine wrote:Hi ds,

I'm sure I can make that happen for you.

Josephine. X
Thank you very very much, dear Josephine. :) :)

Greetings
DS
josephine

Post by josephine »

As promised a little more abuse before posting.

Not great at taking pics that's why mc has the camera!

Hope that's what you wanted.

Josephine. X
Attachments
image-881267163.jpg
image-1198406614.jpg
image-271284235.jpg
image-232333998.jpg
image-3236497931.jpg
image-4183503692.jpg
image-3816754455.jpg