10 years together with you in this beautiful & unique forum!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

italyanstyle

10 years together with you in this beautiful & unique forum!

Post by italyanstyle »

Well, it is! in a few days my account on this forum is 10 years old.
Constantly, almost daily, I connect to the forum to read and publish posts
First of all, I must say thanks to the people who created the site that hosts this forum, so: thank you, thank you very much!
I would also like to thank many of you who, like me, follow the site / forums for many years

To celebrate "my first 10 years here," I thought I'd post a super post into sections: "abused, burning and gross."
The post will contain photos of TEN pairs of shoes that I decided to dedicate to you for this "event".
As usual, the shoes will be of great value as Sergio Rossi, Prada, LK Bennett, Armani, Gucci, Guess, Miu Miu, Calvin Klein, Hgo boss, Dolce & Gabanna, Jimmy Choo, etc etc.
A total of ten pairs: one pair for each year with you.
The shoes will be "used" in each forum, but you will decide which pair will be burned, destroyed or subjected to "gross stuff actions"
What do you think?
A & Al
Thys

Re: 10 years together with you in this beautiful & unique fo

Post by Thys »

Time really does fly!!

I'd like to see something of you you've rarely done. Doing abuse outside. Could you make a time capsule, bury it and check back in a year to see the progress of decay. What do you think of that idea?
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

Thys wrote:Time really does fly!!

I'd like to see something of you you've rarely done. Doing abuse outside. Could you make a time capsule, bury it and check back in a year to see the progress of decay. What do you think of that idea?
Why not! 8)
A & Al
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hey Arturo. Congratulations on racking up ten years here on the forum. I know I am not alone when I say I truly look forward to your posts. Especially this one! Ten pairs of designer heels! Wow!!!
I'd still love to see a stomping where the "stomper" is wearing designer heels. Maybe you could have Alex do some stomping, or perhaps you can find a pair that fit you.
How long till we see pics if the candidates? We can't wait!!
strappy

Post by strappy »

Wow , We all know that all those will be so sexy , but waiting for the pics makes me insane. A true master in this forum. Thank you
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Artie, Thanks for 10 years of wrecking The most beautiful Italian shoes. Please leave a pair in the garage.(and flatten them out) Erv
Thys

Post by Thys »

Another member also recently crossed that line of a 10-year membership. Rarely see her here these days.

Where are you Susan??