Heels on Concrete Preview Movie Clips!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Heels on Concrete Preview Movie Clips!

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Hello all, so after calming down due to loosing my old Youtube acct and 3 1/2 years of posts, and looking at all the alternatives (which in my opinion wernt very good) Ive relented and opened up a new Youtube acct,not perticularly happy about it,but there really isnt a good enough alternative at the moment! So please feel free to add the new Heels on Concrete Youtube acct to your subscriptions,weve made a start in uploading all the material that was lost,this will take some considerable time to get it back upto speed,so please bare with us! We will also use this thread to post the new youtube clips once weve got the old ones uploaded!
with thanks
HHDS - HoC

CLICK HERE: NEW HEELS ON CONCRETE YOUTUBE ACCT
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Re: Heels on Concrete Preview Movie Clips!

So it begins!
Maria stomps on an old digital camara with her mary-jane high heels
enjoy
HoC / HHDS

CLICK HERE

Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Looks and sounds great. Thanks for all your effort on letting us see previews. It's a big help on what to buy next. :D
I'm Trashed
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Just to keep you all upto date! we have now uploaded 100 preview clips to our new youtube acct! (link is at the top of this thread) we will work on getting the other 100+ clips added as and when we have time
with thanks
HoC/HHDS
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Maria's walking along the beach in high heels anyone??? thought so! lol
CLICK HERE
Enjoy
HoC / HHDS

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Our latest offering sees Maria walking down a country lane in her black patent 5" leather high heels
enjoy
HHDS . HoC
CLICK HERE
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Oh very nice, I hope we get a lot more clips out of these cute pumps
I'm Trashed