Grey Sandales with Diamant Ancle Strap

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Eve

Grey Sandales with Diamant Ancle Strap

Post by Eve »

........ sorry, I hope this is not considered as Spam!

Hi Guys!

I have this lovely sandales here, which unfortunately did not "survive" my last dancing night. I would like to give those high heels the "blow of mercy"!

Would like to offer you a video, where I finally distroy those high heels! Any idea appreciated ............ walking in very impassable area, climbing, to run over with the car, motorcycle, bicycle, ............

So if you want to get your personal video, contact me by PM. Best offer will make the deal & if you want, I can also send you the heels as a trophy!

Kisses,
Eve

P.S. Of course I'm open for any better ideas, and the video can have as far as 30 minutes in Full HD!

Trashy

Re: Grey Sandales with Diamant Ancle Strap

Post by Trashy »

Not spam at all Eve, there still very sexy

I'm all for walking in very impassable area and climbing. Especially in mussy, wet, sticky or messy conditions :D
I'm Trashed
Eve

Post by Eve »

........... thanks Trashy. Something like that I had in mind too, but I like also the idea to swim in them and wet them. However, I think the enthusiasm of the guy is so-so or it is discouraging them that they need to pay for that private and individual clip.

EVE
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

I think it's all our dreams to determine the fate of how a sexy pair of sandals will die.

I'm working on my scrip right now :)
I'm Trashed
Eve

Post by Eve »

Trashy wrote:I think it's all our dreams to determine the fate of how a sexy pair of sandals will die.

I'm working on my scrip right now :)

............ ok great and maybe you want to raise your offer too, and we will have a deal!

Kisses,
EVE