Susan with a mink coat

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ffurit

Susan with a mink coat

Post by ffurit »

I want to see you Susan Flashing with my wife's mink coat...

love from Italy

Ffurit
I love high heels shoes and mink furcoats...
js_in_heels

Wetshoe

Post by js_in_heels »

Message has been removed
Last edited by js_in_heels on Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

mink

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi J,
Of course we will moderate when we have troublemakers and spammers but I'm not sure he meant to be rude and his signature does inticate that he likes shoes. We just don't want to "over moderate". Since this is a fetish forum often there will be disagreements due to the many differences of everyone's fetishes.

I guess if Susan is offended a simple apology should make things good again. Susan, are you offended?
Wetshoe
mudcole

i'm not sure

Post by mudcole »

but her webcam is on line and showing the heels in the raffle,but don't personal message her as shes busy,and has asked me to pass that message on,just enjoy the view!!!
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Wetshoe
Site Admin

heels

Post by Wetshoe »

wow, cant believe i'm actually going to catch one of these. the picture's still though. is something not working or is she not doing anything?
mudcole

no movement

Post by mudcole »

its just to show us what we could win....
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

:D When I came online, and saw Susan's webcam was on, I thought "Oh boy!!!!!", then I found out she was running a test pattern.

But this is a good thing, as I hadn't entered the contest yet, but now that I have seen a good shot of the shoes, I entered!

..... pb