1st Boots (pics in)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

4Boot

1st Boots (pics in)

Post by 4Boot »

Hi everyone,

I'm new in that forum. I like the idea to propose boots and get proposals for abuse :)
Here a pics of 3 leather boots (size 5).

Which is your favorite ? Any suggestions for an abuse? Just tell me what you like me to do! What do you think about a wet treatment ?

Have fun
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

1)MUD.

2)MUD.

3)MORE MUD!.

:twisted:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Hootie

Post by Hootie »

Listen to Mudcole. Mud is the only right thing to do. Nice and deep. None of this toe deep stuff!!!
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

What do you think about a washing session first ?
crotchboots-m

Post by crotchboots-m »

swim/wade/shower in them
Kneeboot

New Kneeboots

Post by Kneeboot »

Definitely walk in slimy mud with them. See if you can get pictures of them slowly squishing into the mud with it coming progressivly higher and deeper on the boots. Then later you can do washing and shower. The mud is nice because it's not permanent and you can enjoy going into the mud again many times that way.
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

Like i said i would love to see them in the mud!

But if wetting is what you are after,how about putting them in the wash.....

chuck in a couple of large towels,add some soap put in a washing machine,add the boots close the door and sit back and enjoy..... :twisted: :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com