General question. When did you wake up?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Thys

General question. When did you wake up?

Post by Thys »

I mean that in a metaphorical way. What was the moment when you thought, this shoe thing is pretty cool? For me personally I can pin-point it at the 10CC clip of the song "Dreadlock Holiday". A woman in heels falls into a pool with the protoganist.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pspb ... iday_music

There. That song was from 1978, I must have been 8 or 9. Seeds were sown. What was it for you?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: General question. When did you wake up?

Post by Wetshoe »

I think I was born like this.
MiuManiac

Post by MiuManiac »

Well, I am some kind of late bloomer when it comes to the abuse fetish. It happened about 1 year ago when I became interested in that kind of stuff...

...honestly I used to be an absolute abuse hater until I started to change my mind step by step. The very thought someone could harm a pair from my collection made me mad. Just ask Minni. She knows about my reactions back then when I saw a pic of abused and/or destroyed high heels. I was very aggressive in another forum when we talked about it.

But some day I started to fantasize about seeing a beautiful woman (hello Minni :roll: ) torture and destroy some of my beloved shoes. It was strangely arousing. The result can be seen here in some topics and a few vids on my Youtube-channel. For instance I decided to let Minni abuse my favourite pair of Miu Mius (have a look at my avatar). I will NEVER forget that weekend a few months ago. I visited Minni in Berlin and could see it with my own eyes how she put on my pristine Miu Mius and slowly started to abuse them. Now I am a believer. LOL

THANK YOU, MINNI! Image

Ras

Post by Ras »

A few years ago, I'm not into shoe destruction :? but I like to see them wet & messy :)

Here are some photos I shot , there's nothing like a sexy woman getting wet in a nice pair of heels :twisted:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
muddy2shoes

Post by muddy2shoes »

good stuff ras the woman in the photo's is one hell of a looker why can't there be more women like you
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
pakkrat2001

Post by pakkrat2001 »

Wetshoe wrote:I think I was born like this.
I think i have to agree. I recall being scolded when I was about 4 yrs old. My aunt stopped off to visit on her way to some sort of important business. She was dressed "to the nines" including a pair of patent pumps that she had polished up to a blinding shine. As was usual on her visits she took me to the courtyard to watch over my play. I grabbed a handful of loose dirt and threw it on her feet. She tried to jump back and screamed "don't do that!!". After I did it a third time she was furious and marched me back inside to a harsh scolding from mom. The last thing I remember was mom and my aunt working furiously to each re-polish one my aunt's shoes.
Persius Argon

Post by Persius Argon »

Nice topic...

I think there is some kind of "ignition" to this fetish. I remember some facts when I was young that woke me up. I always liked women using boots, but dirty boots and abusing (fire!!!) since I was 11, I guess...

One day, I was 10 more or less, and I saw a movie on TV where a beautiful girl was walking with her boots above a mud field, and that shocked me! :mrgreen:

When I discovered this site, some years ago (I was looking for pictures of women in boots, and during the "research" this site came over), I realized what was my true fetish...