At the end of career.... (COMPLETE SET PAG 5)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

you have to decide how I will destroy these shoes!

Poll ended at Fri May 25, 2012 7:04 am

Run over by car
20%
Destroyed with a big hammer
No votes
Burn
16%
Boil / oven
12%
To pieces with knife, scissors and tools
20%
Cut with Axe
4%
Other (other (specify thanks!)
29%

Total votes: 51

Dead Spikes

Re: At the end of career....

Post by Dead Spikes »

italyanstyle wrote:ok, but why nobody votes on the poll? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well, I did. I´m still supporting the "tree" idea. :wink:

Greetings
DS
pumpfancier

Post by pumpfancier »

I voted `other'. They are much too pretty for a quick end. Leave them outdoors and photograph them from time to time. It would be interesting to see what they look like in a year or so. Maybe nailing them to a tree would be good, but even better to leave them undisturbed on the ground ... if you could be sure they would not be picked up by someone. They are nice enough, and still in good enough shape, to be a temptation to someone passing.

PF
love

Post by love »

I vote for Other....Nail to Tree, one pair on Sunrise other on Sunset
stay sexy Love
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Check your pm's Arturo!

Post by 001 »

You could do several of these, how about running them over with the car making sure to turn the wheels steering around ontop of them, them nailing the squashed remains to a tree/fence to photograph over time before finally burning the remains in say a years time after posting photos every week of the progress. Perhaps whilst nailed to the tree/fence they could from time to time have various things poored over them to make them dirtier?
shoebrain

Post by shoebrain »

I like the idea of doing several abuses, then finish off with a burning.
ShoeArtist

Post by ShoeArtist »

the polls ended. :(

I would like to see them turn upside down and slowly burn from the sole and heel down.